Bingham is seen on surveillance shouting at officers immediately after the death of Ashli Babbit.
He said the following on Facebook, Jan. 7th: “The door was open and we walked in and didn’t break anything, the girl was killed inside door at right at the end of the video. You decide? Telling people to be peaceful as we walked in hmmm.”
On Jan. 6th, he was allegedly involved in an altercation with police before exiting. Before it happened he said “You won’t hurt Antifa, but you’ll murder innocent girls! Where do you want me to move? Push me again.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian Glenn
- Last Name(s): Bingham
- Case Number: 21-mj-430
- Arrest Location: Montgomery, AL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/18/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brian Glenn Bingham's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding certain Officers or Employee of the United States in the Performance of their Official Duties. Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Knowingly Entering and Remaining Inside A Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority. Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Buildng.
Bingham was arrested on 6/22/21. His last hearing was on 8/27. The next hearing takes place on 10/27.
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO, District of NJ 970 Broad Street, #700, Newark, NJ 07102 973 645 2757, [email protected], ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Bingham is a US Army veteran.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.22.2021 as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-NOTICE of Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #11-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #12-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release (Unopposed) by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #13-Amended MOTION to Modify CONDITIONS OF PRETRIAL RELEASE by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM.
- #14-RESPONSE by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #15-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #17-ORDER Granting 15 Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- #19-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
In the news
- Coming soon