Bingham is seen on surveillance shouting at officers immediately after the death of Ashli Babbit.
He said the following on Facebook, Jan. 7th: “The door was open and we walked in and didn’t break anything, the girl was killed inside door at right at the end of the video. You decide? Telling people to be peaceful as we walked in hmmm.”
On Jan. 6th, he was allegedly involved in an altercation with police before exiting. Before it happened he said “You won’t hurt Antifa, but you’ll murder innocent girls! Where do you want me to move? Push me again.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian Glenn
- Last Name(s): Bingham
- Case Number: 22-cr-092
- Arrest Location: Montgomery, AL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 04/12/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/12/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brian Glenn Bingham's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding certain Officers or Employee of the United States in the Performance of their Official Duties. (1) Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder (2) Knowingly Entering and Remaining Inside A Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (3). Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct on Capitol Grounds (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Bingham was arrested on 6/22/21. On 06/30/2022 Conditions of release were set as to personal recognizance. (02/22/2022) Status Status Conference set for 6/1/2022 at 9:00 AM via video before Judge Dabney L. Friedrich.
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO, District of NJ 970 Broad Street, #700, Newark, NJ 07102 973 645 2757, [email protected], ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Bingham is a US Army veteran.
- Brian Glenn Bingham NEW CASE #22-cr-00092 Docket Sheet as of 04/12/2022
- Brian Glenn Bingham CLOSED CASE #21-mj-00430 Docket Sheet as of 04/12/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.22.2021 as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-NOTICE of Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #11-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #12-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release (Unopposed) by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #13-Amended MOTION to Modify CONDITIONS OF PRETRIAL RELEASE by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM.
- #14-RESPONSE by BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #15-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #17-ORDER Granting 15 Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- #19-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to BRIAN GLENN BINGHAM
- #22-NOTICE of the Filing of Discovery Request Letter by CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #25-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT, TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS.
- #31-ORDER granting 30 Motion for Protective Order as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #32-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT, ISAAC STEVE STURGEON, TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #33-ORDER granting 32 Motion for Disclosure as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT (1), ISAAC STEVE STURGEON (2), TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #34-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #45-MOTION to Continue Status Conference (Agreed) by TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT, ISAAC STEVE STURGEON, TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #46-ORDER granting 45 Motion to Continue as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT (1), ISAAC STEVE STURGEON (2), TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #47-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY LETTER
- #51-ORDER as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT, ISAAC STEVE STURGEON, and TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #52-STATUS REPORT REGARDING VOLUMINOUS CAPITOL BREACH DISCOVERY by USA as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT ISAAC STEVE STURGEON TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #53-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
In the news
- Coming soon