Lamotta entered the Capitol building through the east Rotunda doors at approximately 3:21 p.m. He is ushered out by USCP shortly thereafter in what seems to be a mostly non-violent altercation. He is not charged with any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Antonio
- Last Name(s): Lamotta
- Case Number: 22-cr-320
- Arrest Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 01/18/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Antonio Lamotta 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 8/16/22. Released on personal recognizance on 8/23/22. Arraignment proceedings held 10/13/22, entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. The Status Conference scheduled for January 5, 2023, was vacated and rescheduled to February 9, 2023, at 1:30 PM.
Michael J. Romano
IL Bar No. 6293658 Deputy Chief, Capitol Siege Section U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 phone- (202)-415-5346 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 8/8/2022, Returned Executed on 8/16/2022 as to ANTONIO LAMOTTA
- #7 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTONIO LAMOTTA (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 08/23/2022.
- #10 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to ANTONIO LAMOTTA. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 9/6/2022.
- #11 INFORMATION as to ANTONIO LAMOTTA (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #15 Joint MOTION to Continue by USA as to ANTONIO LAMOTTA
- #16 ORDER granting  Motion to Continue as to ANTONIO LAMOTTA (1): The Court ORDERS that the government's Motion is GRANTED. The Status Conference scheduled for January 5, 2023, is vacated and rescheduled to February 9, 2023, at 1:30 PM. The status conference will be held via videoconference and the Court's Deputy Clerk will provide the information necessary to access the hearing. See Order for details. Signed by Judge Jia M. Cobb on January 3, 2023
In the news
- Coming soon