Photos and social media posts confirm Lunyk appeared at the Capitol on January 6th. However, no documentation suggests he engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anton
- Last Name(s): Lunyk
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-410
- Arrest Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 04/12/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/08/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anton Lunyk's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Lunyk was arrested on 5/11/21. He initially appeared in court on 5/20. On 7/14, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. A virtual status conference takes place on 2/28. Next status conference set for 4/28 at 3pm via Zoom.
Amanda Fretto US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, National Security Section 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7268, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anton Lunyk Docket Sheet as of 04/08/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ANTON LUNYK
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTON LUNYK.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANTON LUNYK
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.11.2021 in Brooklyn, NY as to ANTON LUNYK
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Michael D. Weil appearing for ANTON LUNYK
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release-Defendant ANTON LUNYK placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #10-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANTON LUNYK from US District Court Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn)
- Docket Download-7.22.21
- #15-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANTON LUNYK
- Updates to Docket-10.14.21
- #12-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to ANTON LUNYK
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANTON LUNYK
- #14-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to defendant ANTON LUNYK
- #17-NOTICE OF RELATED CASE by USA as to ANTON LUNYK
- #19- NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #20- NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to ANTON LUNYK
- #21-STATUS REPORT Regarding the Status of Discovery
- #23- MOTION to Vacate, MOTION to Continue, MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA
- #25-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY
- #27-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE
- #29- MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA
In the news
- Coming soon