Video and social media posts confirm that Gionet was present at the Capitol on January 6th. He chanted with the crowd and interviewed others before exiting. He left after a law enforcement officer allegedly shoved him. Although he argued verbally with the officer, there is no documentation he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthime
- Last Name(s): Gionet
- AKA: PAWG COLLECTOR, Baked Alaska
- Case Number: 22-cr-00132
- Arrest Location: Houston, TX
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Entry Last Updated: 03/18/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/07/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthime Gionet's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Gionet was arrested on 1/15/21. He was charged via criminal complaint on 1/7. Released on his personal recognizance on 1/25/21. On 7/22/22, he entered a plea of guilty as to count 1. On 1/10/23, he was sentenced to 60 days of incarceration, with credit for time served, followed by a term of 24 months of probation, a $10.00 special assessment, $500 in restitution, and a $2,000 fine.
Christopher Brodie Brown
Christopher Brodie Brown US ATTORNEY"s OFFICE -DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 FOURTH STREET, N.W., Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7153, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Anthony L. Franks
Missouri Bar No. 50217MOAssistant United States Attorney Detailee – Federal Major Crimes United States Attorney’s Office For the District of Columbia Telephone No. (314) 539-3995 [email protected]
Anthime Joseph Gionet's Mailing Address
None-Released on personal recognizance with specific conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anthime Joseph Gionet Docket Sheet as of 04/07/2022
- Docket Download-7.3.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET.
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Joseph A. Scrofano appearing for ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #8-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Zachary Thornley
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Zachary Thornley appearing for ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #11-NOTICE Supplemental Declaration by ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #12-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.7.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.25.2021 as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #14-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #15-NOTICE of Change of Address by Zachary Thornley
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Christopher Brodie Brown appearing for USA.
- #17-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #19-Consent MOTION to Continue by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #21-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #22-ORDER Granting 17 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #23-ORDER granting 19 Motion to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #24-Consent MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #25-ORDER Granting 24 Consent MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #28-RESPONSE TO ORDER OF THE COURT by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #29-RESPONSE TO ORDER OF THE COURT by ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #32-ORDER Granting 17 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #33-ORDER granting 32 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #35-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and To Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET.
- #38-ORDER granting 35 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #39-NOTICE Defendant Change of Address by ANTHIME JOSEPH GIONET
- #42-Unopposed Motion for Protective Order
- #43-Protective Order
- #45-Notice of Filing
- #46-Notice Regarding Status of Discovery
- #47-Consent Motion to Continue Status Hearing
- #48-Order Granting Consent Motion
- #49-Consent Motion to Continue
- #51-Order Granting Motion
- #52-Consent Motion to Continue
- #53-Consent Motion to Continue
- #55-Consent Motion to Continue
- #56-Order Granting Consent Motion
- #57 INFORMATION as to ANTHIME GIONET (1) count(s) 1
- #59 STANDING ORDER as to ANTHIME GIONET requiring the government to produce any evidence in its possession that is favorable to the defendant and material to either the defendant's guilt or punishment. Signed by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan on 05/13/22.
- #60 NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to ANTHIME GIONET
- #61 NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Franks, Anthony L. added.
- #63 PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANTHIME GIONET
- #64 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE as to ANTHIME GIONET
- #65 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ANTHIME GIONET. Approved by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan on 08/01/22.
- #69 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to ANTHIME GIONET
- #69 a) Table of Capitol Riot Sentences
- #70 NOTICE Of Filing Video Exhibits by USA as to ANTHIME GIONET re 69 Sentencing Memorandum
- #71-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by ANTHIME GIONET
- #72-NOTICE Notice of Filing Video Exhibits for Sentencing by ANTHIME GIONET re 71 Sentencing Memorandum
- #75-JUDGMENT as to ANTHIME GIONET
In the news
- Coming soon