Video surveillance and a Life360 account confirmed Hatley was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th.
There is no documentation that he engaged in violent activity that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Andrew
- Last Name(s): Hatley
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-98
- Arrest Location: Eloy, AZ
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 04/07/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/06/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Andrew Hatley's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in any Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Hatley was arrested on 1/19/21 and appeared in court on 1/28. He pleaded not guilty to all counts in a 3/9 arraignment. He later plead guilty to count 4 (parading, demonstrating, or picketing.) On 12/16, he was sentenced to thirty-six (36) months of probation, a special assessment of $10., and restitution of $500.
Kevin Birney US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE- 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7165 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Andrew Hatley Docket Sheet as of 04/06/2022
- #1-COMPLAINT as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #5 ENTERED IN ERROR.NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Joseph Roll Conte appearing for ANDREW HATLEY Designation CJA Appointment Modified on 1/29/2021
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Joseph Roll Conte appearing for ANDREW HATLEY Designation CJA Appointment
- #7-NOTICE of Filing -- Defendant's Discovery Request by ANDREW HATLEY
- #8-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.15.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.28.2021 as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #9 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANDREW HATLEY (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 1/28/2021
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #13-INFORMATION as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #14-NOTICE OF FILING CONSENT TO APPEAR BY VIDEO by ANDREW HATLEY
- #16-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANDREW HATLEY from US District Court Arizona-Phoenix
- #17-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Letter by USA as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #18-Unopposed MOTION to Convert Hearing to Status Hearing by ANDREW HATLEY
- #20-Unopposed MOTION to Convert Hearing to Plea Hearing by ANDREW HATLEY.
- #21-NOTICE of Filing -- Jury Trial Waiver and Defendant's Email Concurrance by ANDREW HATLEY
- #-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to ANDREW HATLEY
- Docket Download-7.10.21
- #23-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #24-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #25-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ANDREW HATLEY
- #27-Order Granting Motion
- #28-Notice of Status of Discovery
- #30-Notice of Status of Discovery
- #32-Sentencing Memorandum
- #35-Sentencing Memorandum
- #36-Supplement by USA
- #39-Judgment as to Andrew Hatley
- #42-Transfer of Probation to District Court of SC
In the news
- Coming soon