Weibling’s Statements of Facts indicate that he used force against a Capitol Police Officer to gain entry into the US Capitol. He then entered the capitol and can be seen throughout the building on Jan 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Adam Mark
- Last Name(s): Weibling
- Case Number: 21-mj-438
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/02/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Adam Mark Weibling's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/25 and made initial appearance on the same day. Released on conditions. The next status hearing is 10/27 at 1pm.
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE Laredo Division Southern District of Texas 11204 McPherson Rd, Ste 100A, Laredo, TX 78045-956 723 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.25.2021 as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Bruce Hamilton Searby appearing for ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #9-MOTION to Travel by ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #11-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #13-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #14-ORDER granting 13 Motion to Continue Status Hearing and to Exclude Time as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #15-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of August 23, 2021 by USA as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #16-NOTICE United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #17-Unopposed MOTION to Continue AND, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
- #18-ORDER Granting 17 Unopposed MOTION to Continue AND, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to ADAM MARK WEIBLING
In the news
- Video Depicting Weibling
- 'Count My Wife and I in’: FBI Charges Guy in Mike Cernovich’s Replies on Twitter for Participating in Jan. 6 Capitol Siege