Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tommy
- Last Name(s): Allan
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-64
- Arrest Location: Granite Bay, CA
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tommy Allan's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Theft of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Allan was arrested on 1/22/21. He pleaded not guilty twice. The next status conference is scheduled for 10/7 at 10am.
Jonathan Sidney Jacobs
Jonathan Sidney Jacobs US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 555 FOURTH STREET, N.W., Washington, DC 20530, 304 433 2765, [email protected], Terminated 5/26/21. LEAD ATTORNEY- DESIGNATION: US Assistant Attorney
Robert Craig Juman
Robert Craig Juman US Attorney's Office, 500 E Broward Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33132 786 514 9990, LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon