Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tommy
- Last Name(s): Allan
- AKA: UNKNOW N
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-64
- Arrest Location: Granite Bay, CA
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/08/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tommy Allan's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Theft of Government Property Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Allan was arrested on 1/22/21. He pleaded not guilty twice. The last status conference was held on 10/7 at 10am. The next one takes place on 1/5/22.
Jonathan Sidney Jacobs
Jonathan Sidney Jacobs US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 555 FOURTH STREET, N.W., Washington, DC 20530, 304 433 2765, [email protected], Terminated 5/26/21. LEAD ATTORNEY- DESIGNATION: US Assistant Attorney
Robert Craig Juman
Robert Craig Juman US Attorney's Office, 500 E Broward Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33132 786 514 9990, LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Steven Philip Ward DOJ-NSD Counterterrorism Section 950 Pennsylvania, NW Suite 7600 Washington, DC 20530 202-305-2461 Fax: 202-514-8714 Email: [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.20.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, on 1.29.2021 as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #8-INFORMATION as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN (1) Personal Recognizance.
- #11-BRADY ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on April 5, 2021
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Steven Philip Ward appearing for USA
- #14-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Maria Jacob appearing for TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #17-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Juman, Robert Craig added. Substituting for attorney Jonathan Sidney Jacobs
- #18-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #21-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #22-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #23-ORDER granting 21 Motion for Disclosure as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #24-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on July 23, 2021
- Docket Download-6.6.21
- #25-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #26-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of August 23, 2021 by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #28-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- #29-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to TOMMY FREDERICK ALLAN
- Updates to Docket-11.8.21
In the news
- Coming soon