Williams stated he was inside the Capitol as he “got pushed” inside by the crowd. Throughout his DOJ charging document, there are pictures of Williams in multiple places inside the Capitol Building. No violence can be seen on the part of Williams, although he did appear to join in chants and vocal protests while inside the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Timothy Wayne
- Last Name(s): Williams
- Case Number: 21-mj-454
- Arrest Location: Denver, CO
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/12/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Timothy Wayne Williams's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct, at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings Parade, Demonstrate or Picket in any of the Capitol Buildings
Arrested 6/4 and initial appearance held the same day.
In the news