Thomas Uberto is seen entering the Capitol on surveillance. He appears to walk peacefully with the crowd, and was inside for approximately 8 minutes.
It appears that police are in the background watching him and others but do not appear to apprehend him.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Thomas
- Last Name(s): Uberto
- Case Number: 22-cr-00007
- Arrest Location: New Windsor, NY
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 11/23/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Thomas Uberto's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Uberto was indicted on 1/11/22 and initially appeared in court on 1/13. He was released on personal recognizance. On 9/2, he plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing is scheduled for 12/16 at 11am in Courtroom 9.
Douglas Collyer DOJ-USAO Gateway Building 14 Durkee Street Room 340 Plattsburgh, NY 12901 (518) 314-7800 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- SEALED COMPLAINT as to THOMAS UBERTO
- Uberto Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 1_5_2022, Returned Executed on 1_10_2022 as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #10-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #13-MOTION for Order to disclose 6(e) material by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order with respect to discovery by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #15-MOTION for Release of Brady Materials for Rule 5(f) order by THOMAS UBERTO
- #16-ORDER as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #17-NOTICE of filing of discovery status memos by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #18-NOTICE of filing of protective order Attachment A executed by defendant by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #19-ORDER as to THOMAS UBERTO_ Defendant's  Motion for Rule 5(f) Order is DENIED
- #20-STATUS REPORT with respect to discovery by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue status conference, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude speedy trial by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #27-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #28-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and THOMAS UBERTO as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #29-PLEA AGREEMENT as to THOMAS UBERTO
- #30-Consent MOTION to Continue Sentencing by USA as to THOMAS UBERTO_
In the news
- Coming soon