There is a selfie taken by Jacob Fracker with Thomas Robertson inside the U.S Capitol Building. Their actions before entering the Capitol are not detailed, nor is any detail of violence by either of these two men.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Thomas
- Last Name(s): Robertson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-34
- Arrest Location: Rocky Mount, VA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/30/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/30/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Thomas Robertson 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds
Arrested 1/13. Initial appearance held 1/19. Indicted 1/29. Arraigned 2/2 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4. Defendant remains committed. Status conference set for 8/17 at 11:30 am.
In the news
- Coming soon