Hamner and others are accused of pushing a sign towards a line of police. Police in this area were harming civilians.
Hamner is also seen taking a photo of police, possibly recording his name and badge #.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Thomas
- Last Name(s): Hamner
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-641
- Arrest Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 11/15/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 02/02/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Thomas Hamner: Click here to help cover Thomas's legal and living expenses
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon or Inflicting Bodily Injury Civil Disorder Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
Hamner was arrested on 11/9/21. He appeared in court on 11/21. His last status conference was 1/27/22. The next status conference is set for 2/24 at 3pm.
Douglas Collyer DOJ-USAO 14 Durkee Street Room 340 Plattsburgh, NY 12901 518 314 7818 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Thomas Hamner #042353 Central Regional Virgina Jail 13021 James Madison Hwy Orange, VA 22960
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
*Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-2.2.22
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Amy Berman Jackson
- #11-ORDER as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER.
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order with respect to discovery by USA as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER.
- #9-MOTION for Order to disclose 6(e) material by USA as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER
- #6-INDICTMENT as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated on 11.1.2021 Returned Executed on 11.9.2021 as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to THOMAS PATRICK HAMNER
In the news
- Coming soon