Thomas Fee was seen walking through the Capitol Rotunda with others in the crowd. He appears to take a selfie, and there is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Thomas
- Last Name(s): Fee
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-133
- Arrest Location: Melville, NY
- Judge: John Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 08/04/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/28/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Thomas Fee's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Fee was arrested on 1/19/21. He was released on personal recognizance on 1/25/21. He plead not guilty to all counts on 2/25/21. On 1/11/22, he entered a plea of guilty as to count 4. Sentencing held on 4/1/2022, sentenced to 24 months of Probation; Special Assessment of $10.00 and Fine of $500. Oral motion by government to dismiss counts 1-3; heard and granted.
Nicholas George Miranda US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Susan T. Lehr
Assistant United States Attorney (Detailee) NE. Bar No. 19248 1620 Dodge Street, #1400 Omaha, NE 68102 Office: 402-661.3715 Email: [email protected]
- Thomas Fee Docket Sheet as of 8/4/2023
- #1 COMPLAINT as to THOMAS FEE
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to THOMAS FEE from U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York Case Number 2:21-mj-00064-ST
- #5 INFORMATION as to THOMAS FEE (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #6 DUE PROCESS PROTECTIONS ACT ORDER as to THOMAS FEE. Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 2/25/2021.
- #7 ORDER (REDACTED VERSION) setting conditions of release and Appearance Bond as to THOMAS FEE (1) forwarded to this Court by the USDC Eastern District of New York on 01/25/2021. Approved by Judge John D. Bates on 02/25/2021.
- #8 Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to THOMAS FEE.
- #10 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to THOMAS FEE (1). Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 04/26/2021.
- #11 Consent MOTION to Continue by USA as to THOMAS FEE.
- #12 NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Lehr, Susan added.
- #14 MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to THOMAS FEE.
- #15 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to THOMAS FEE.
- #16 PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY as to THOMAS FEE. Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 8/12/2021.
- #17 ENTERED IN ERROR.Unopposed MOTION for Order DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to THOMAS FEE.
- #18 Unopposed MOTION for Order AN ORDER TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to THOMAS FEE.
- #19 First MOTION to Travel to New Jersey by THOMAS FEE.
- #19 a) Text of Proposed Order
- #21 First MOTION to Travel to Pittsburgh by THOMAS FEE.
- #22 STATUS REPORT RE: Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to THOMAS FEE
- #22 a) Exhibit
- #22 b) Exhibit
- #23 STATUS REPORT of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to THOMAS FEE
- #25 STATUS REPORT of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to THOMAS FEE
- #28 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to THOMAS FEE. Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 01/11/2022.
- #29 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and THOMAS FEE as to THOMAS FEE
- #30 PLEA AGREEMENT as to THOMAS FEE.
- #31 First MOTION to Travel by THOMAS FEE.
- #32 STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery as of 2-9-22 by USA as to THOMAS FEE
- #36 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to THOMAS FEE
- #36 a) Supplement
- #37 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by THOMAS FEE
- #37 a) Exhibit A Support Letters
- #37 b) Exhibit B WTC Health Program Certifications
- #37 c) Exhibit C Hugh Bonner & Honor Legion Medal
- #37 d) Exhibit D Hempstead FD Awards
- #37 e) Exhibit E Defendant's Letter
- #38 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to THOMAS FEE
- #38 a) Supplement
- #40 NOTICE OF FILING OF EXHIBITS PURUSANT TO LOCAL CRIMINAL RULE 49 by USA as to THOMAS FEE re 38 Sentencing Memorandum
- #43 JUDGMENT as to THOMAS FEE. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 4/4/2022.
- #46 Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York as to THOMAS FEE. Transmitted Transfer of Jurisdiction form, with certified copies of indictment, judgment and docket sheet. Ordered by Judge John D. Bates on 4/4/2022.
- #46 a) Information
- #46 b) Judgment
In the news
- Coming soon