Presley can be seen getting into a light physical altercation with US Capitol Police, attempting to grab the top of the officer’s riot shield. It is unclear when exactly he entered the Capitol Building, but once inside he walked around and is also pictured sitting down making a phone call.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Ronnie Bryan
- Last Name(s): Presley
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-257
- Arrest Location: Nashville, TN
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/08/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Ronnie Bryan Presley's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 3/5. Initial appearance held 3/8/21. Indicted 3/26. Arraigned 4/6 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 9/14 at 10 am. Defendant remains committed.
In the news
- Coming soon