Baugh and J6 Defendant Mark Mazza can be seen inside the tunnel of the West Front Terrace of the U.S. Capitol.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Roger
- Last Name(s): Baugh
- Case Number: 22-cr-313
- Arrest Location: UNKNOWN,
- Judge: James E. Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 12/03/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/21/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Roger Baugh's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1)
Information filed 9/20/22. Conditions of release (personal recognizance) were set on 10/21/22. Baugh entered a plea of guilty as to count 1 on 10/21/22. Sentencing set for 1/24/2023 at 11:00 AM in Courtroom 25A- In Person before Judge James E. Boasberg.
Tejpal S. Chawla
D.C. Bar No. 464012Assistant United States Attorney National Security Section U.S. Attorney’s Office 601 D Street, N.W., 5th Floor Washington, D.C. 20530 Office-(202)-252-7280 Email- Tejpal.Chawl[email protected]
- #1 INFORMATION as to ROGER KENT BAUGH (1) count(s) 1
- #3 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ROGER KENT BAUGH.
- #4 ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to ROGER KENT BAUGH (1). Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 10/14/2022
- #5 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ROGER KENT BAUGH (1) Personal Recognizance Bond (PR). Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 10/21/2022.
- #6 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ROGER KENT BAUGH (1). Approved by Judge James E. Boasberg on 10/24/2022.
- #7 PLEA AGREEMENT as to ROGER KENT BAUGH
- #8 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to ROGER KENT BAUGH
- #9 Unopposed MOTION for Order Booking Order, Unopposed MOTION for Routine Processing (Booking Order) by USA as to ROGER KENT BAUGH
- #10 ORDER FOR ROUTINE PROCESSING as to ROGER KENT BAUGH (1). Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 11/10/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon