The unjust political imprisonment of American citizens who entered the Capitol on January 6, many at the invitation of Capitol Police, continues and it is a horror show. There are a few Republican politicians denouncing this injustice, but the leadership is as mute as Helen Keller. These Americans are being held without bail while actual criminals guilty of murder, assault and theft are allowed to walk around.
To help you appreciate the new American Gulag, please read the following letter from Jeff McKellop (hat tip to Brian Cates). Here is the actual letter (you can find the text below the photos).
I want to thank you so very much for your motivational card. I took it around & showed it to all 32 Political Prisoners.
Not sure if you’ve got the full news of the psychological chess game we are playing in here?
My name is Jeff McKellop, I was 22 yrs in the Army. 10 yrs in Special Forces, ODP 394 & 395.
When or upon retirement, I became a contractor for the government. I’ve spent almost 30 yrs supporting & working for our government. Not one day have I ever been more disappointed & let down by our country than the current election process & the geriatric sleepwalking, fool. Whew! Got that out.
So; this is what we are experiencing @ this time
- Isolation: When meeting w/ anyone outside this facility, (regardless of social distance, mask, hand sanitizer & plastic barrier, I got 14 days lockdown each time. No contact w/ anyone in the cell block, temp checked on once. Put in the furthest cell away from anyone. Allowed 20 min a day outside cell. No contact, back in.
- First 4 months: chained and shackled, brought down the hallway for medical, (guards) “Dead Man Walking”: He is be Trump, He be Trump supporter”, inciting violence from other inmates walking freely in the hallways. (Inmates} “F**k you honky ass motherf**ker! I’ll f**king kill you!” (Guards laughing)” List is endless with the “set up for failures” this station has to offer us. Names! Alexander, Hays, Pinky, Armstrong, etc….these people would transfer inmates to other areas of the facility & snap check their cells for legal paperwork. I received a huge packet of legal paperwork. Names, places, photos, my entire history, my children’s history, neighbors, on & on. I was pulled from my cell @ 10 pm to see medical. (Of course, no one there) I was seriously worried I was going to get beat or killed, I waited for 30 min. No one showed. Escorted back to cell. First thing I noticed? All my legal paperwork gone.
- Any time you speak out? Lockdown, no food.
- Snap inspections, good cop, bad cop.
- False paperwork, guards fill out false complaint forms using “n” word, supporting violence [next page]….supporting racial separation, unleashing guards upon us. Pulled out of cells for Q & A group 3rd grade meeting where guards forget why their yelling @ us.
- Ranking officials randomly show & yank us out of the cells. Once again, racial, food, guards, living conditions, Q & A
- Conditions of cells (here we go) Human fecal matter smashed in the angle of beds. Smashed into the corners of the rooms; black mold spraying from air vents, black mold & rust in windows; informed guards of the situation. They move us around to other rooms. Still I have to clean my own cell. My once white hand rag is brown. Water taste of pure metal. I have a taste [in my mouth] as if I’ve been sucking on a penny all day.
- Food is cold, smashed, burned, not enough, one inmate left his bologna sandwich overnight on his desk. Had mold next day. Told guards: All inmates removed from cells for Q & A. Told if we don’t like, we can throw it out, that’s all your going to get. Dinner almost 5 days a week, baloney or PB & J, for dinner 3-4 cookies, wet chips, maybe bologna, pack of Kool Aid, two slices of white bread, etc. Schools get better meals.
- Meet w/legal or legal phone calls: deliberately brought to meetings late, so you only have 20-3o min instead of an hour meet. Always blame it on facility secretary; phone calls: late or time expires.
7) Back to this! Human NA sprayed on walls, the smell of urine, floor tiles popping up, on & on
- Guards working together against us: put all inmates back into cells, call other guards to sleep in our cell block claiming overtime & sleep on the job.
- Walking down halls to medical or legal, I can hear guards talking about corruption, weapons, in the cell blocks, ref. all political inmates as rednecks, chain of command, selling phones or trying to extort food & money from inmates etc…
- We had a flood one night (5 times the diaphrams of the toilet) guard came in w/ mace in hand or a night stick ready to beat ass, yelling to lock it down! Every time a flood? We (inmates) come together to save our cell block from flooding they can’t believe we would do this.
This list is endless w/ little things that have a negative impact on us. But we pull together every time.
This place is a page out of the S.E.R.E. book!
(Survival, Evasion, Resistance & Escape). Tell your friends, call my children, tell every one!
This is my message in a bottle.
Oh! Every time we are told to lock down or step back into your cell? You are in it for 2-3 days. I was in mine for a week. Bathed in my sink. Good thing the military trained me for this.
Please contact your member of Congress and your Senators and demand they act on behalf of Jeff and the other patriots who are victims of an authoritarian state.