Valadez appears on surveillance entering the Capitol through the Senate Wing door.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rafael
- Last Name(s): Valadez
- Case Number: 21-cr-00695
- Arrest Location: Indio, CA
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 10/26/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Rafael Valadez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Valadez was arrested on 11/15/21 and initially appeared in court on 11/18. Indicted on 11/23/21. He plead not guilty to all charges on 12/1. He plead guilty to count 4 on 7/1/22. He was sentenced on 10/14 to 30 days incarceration, a $10 special assessment, and Restitution totaling $500.
Federal Register # 74394-509 Not in BOP prison facility as of 10/26/22.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Valadez Complaint
- Valadez Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to RAFAEL VALADEZ JR
- #5-Arrest Warrant dated 11_9_2021, Returned Executed on 11_15_2021 as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Order to Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material and allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #17-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #18-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Crawford, Jason M. added
- #19-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #26-STIPULATION To Continue Sentencing
- #27-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #28-NOTICE of Filing Video Exhibit by USA as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR re  Sentencing Memorandum
- #29-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #30-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
- #36-JUDGMENT as to RAFAEL VALADEZ, JR
In the news
- Coming soon