Bromley is pictured in various parts of the Capitol building, including the room where Ashli Babbitt was shot. There is no evidence of violence committed by Bromley.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Phillip Andrew
- Last Name(s): Bromley
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-250
- Arrest Location: Birmingham, AL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Phillip Andrew Bromley's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/17. Initial appearance held 2/25. Charged via criminal information 3/25 and arraigned 4/8 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendatnt remains on personal recognizance. Next status conference set for 9/14/21 at 2 pm.
Assistant United States Attorney D.C. Bar No. 1033828 700 Stewart Street, Suite 5220 Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 553-4579 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon