Patrick Stedman is not charged with any violent crimes for his behavior on January 6. He posted to his Facebook account of himself inside the capitol have what seems to be a peaceful exchange with a Capitol Police Officer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Patrick
- Last Name(s): Stedman
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-383
- Arrest Location: Haddonfield, NJ
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Patrick Stedman's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested on 1/21/2021 in the District of New Jersey. Indicted 6/2/21. Defendant arraigned 6/30/21 and entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance and has a status hearing set for 9/30/21 at 12:30 pm
Channing D. Phillips
In the news
- Coming soon