King was seen entering the building while filming with a cell phone. He and a friend walked through the Rotunda and then exited. He is accused of smoking marijuana in the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Patrick
- Last Name(s): King
- Case Number: 22-cr-00205
- Arrest Location: Mount Vernon, WA
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 12/07/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Patrick King's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly a nd Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
King was arrested on 3/23/22. He appeared in court on 3/29 and was released on personal recognizance. On 6/28, he plead not guilty to all charges of the indictment. There is a plea agreement hearing scheduled for 12/28/22 at 2 30 pm virtually.
Matthew Moeder DOJ-USAO 400 E. 9th Street Suite 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 816-426-3122 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- King Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES, PATRICK JOHN KING
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 3_15_2022, Returned Executed on 3_23_2022 as to PATRICK JOHN KING
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to PATRICK JOHN KING
- #14-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES, PATRICK JOHN KING
- #15-MOTION for Order TO DISCLOSE 6e MATERIALS by USA as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES, PATRICK JOHN KING
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES
In the news
- Coming soon