Prado is pictured walking throughout various parts of the Capitol building. There is no detail of any violence committed by her. She was possibly accompanied by another individual, but the individual’s name is redacted.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nicole
- Last Name(s): Prado
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-403
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Michael G. Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/08/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nicole Prado's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 6/11 and initial appearance held the same afternoon. Charged via criminal information on 6/14. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty 7/8. Status conference set for 9/10 at 12 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Mona Lee M. Furst
Assistant United States Attorney (Detailee) Kansas Bar No. 13162 United States Attorney’s Office District of Columbia Cell No. (316) 213-7420 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon