Lentz made a 52 second Facebook live video inside the Capitol. He stated he was there because “the people give the power, and we’re here to take it back.”
At one point, Lentz and other first responders formed a human chain to help with crowd control and keep people away from police officers.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nicoles
- Last Name(s): Lentz
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-206
- Arrest Location: West Palm Beach, FL
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/30/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/20/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nicoles Lentz's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Restricted building or grounds Disruptive and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds
Lentz was arrested on 2/19. He initially appeared in court of 2/26. The next status conference is 10/21 at 1pm.
Erik Michael Kenerson
Erik Michael Kenerson US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLMBIA-555 Fourth St, NW, Ste 11-449 Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to NICHOLES J. LENTZ
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to NICHOLES J. LENTZ
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to NICHOLES J. LENTZ
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release -Defendant NICHOLES J. LENTZ
- #8-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.8.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.26.2021 as to Defendant NICHOLES J. LENTZ
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Gary E. Proctor appearing for NICHOLES J. LENTZ
- #11-ORDER Granting 10 Unopposed MOTION to Vacate Status Conference, Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference
- #12-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to NICHOLES J. LENTZ.
- #13-ORDER granting 12 Motion to Continue Status Hearing and to Exclude Time as to NICHOLES J. LENTZ
- #14-PROTECTIVE ORDER to MARK JEFFERSON LEFFINGWELL
- #27-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- Docket Download-7.20.21
In the news
- Coming soon