Hendrix entered the Capitol with others in the crowd. It doesn’t appear he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nicholas Patrick
- Last Name(s): Hendrix
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-426
- Arrest Location: Portland, ME
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 06/26/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/09/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nicholas Patrick Hendrix's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Hendrix was arrested on 5/27/21. He appeared in court on 6/3 and was released on personal recognizance. During an arraignment held on 8/2, he plead not guilty to all counts. Plead guilty 6/27/22 to count 4. On 12/9/22, Hendrix was sentenced to 30 days of incarceration followed by 3 years of probation and a special assessment of $10.00. Counts 1, 2, 3, dismissed on Oral Motion by the Government.
Karen E. Rochlin DOJ-USAO 99 Northeast 4th Street Miami, FL 33132 305-961-9234 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Nicholas Hendrix Docket Sheet as of 6/26/2023
- Docket Download-8.27.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to NICHOLAS PATRICK HENDRIX
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to NICHOLAS PATRICK HENDRIX
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to NICHOLAS PATRICK HENDRIX
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5_27_2021 in Portland, Maine as to NICHOLAS PATRICK HENDRIX
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to NICHOLAS PATRICK HENDRIX
- #9-INFORMATION as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #12-MOTION For An Order To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure 6(e) And Sealed Materials by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #15-BRADY ORDER
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #17-ORDER granting 12 Motion for Disclosure
- #21-NOTICE of Acceptance of Protective Order by NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX re 16 Order on Motion for Protective Order
- #22-Status of Discovery by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #23 NOTICE STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #24 NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Rochlin, Karen E. added.
- #26 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX from US District Court for the District of Maine Case Number 2:21-mj-135
- #27 NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery As Of October 21, 2021 by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX Modified event title on 10/28/2021
- #28 NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX Modified event title on 11/9/2021
- #30-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery As Of February 9, 2022 by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #31-Unopposed MOTION date change from April 29, 2022 to April 18, 19 or 20, 2022 re Order, by NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #32-Unopposed MOTION to Permit Prepayment of Financial Obligation by NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #33- ORDER granting in part and denying in part  Motion to Permit as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #35-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE in Support of Plea Agreement by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #36-PLEA AGREEMENT as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #37-WAIVER of Trial as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #41-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #42-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #43-NOTICE of Video Exhibits Provided for Sentencing by USA as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX
- #44 NOTICE OF APPEAL - Final Judgment by NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX Fee Status: No Fee Paid. Parties have been notified.
- #45 Transmission of the Notice of Appeal, Order Appealed, and Docket Sheet to US Court of Appeals. The fee was not paid as the defendant is represented by Federal Defender's Office in Portland, Maine as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX re 44 Notice of Appeal - Final Judgment
- #46 JUDGMENT as to NICHOLAS P. HENDRIX. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on 12/22/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon