The FBI received seven tips about Vukich’s possible involvement in the Capitol riot, including screenshots from his Twitter account bragging that he was “one of the first 15 people in the #Capitol.” In an interview with the FBI at the Las Vegas Airport, Vukich allegedly admitted to being in the Capitol and to taking congressional paperwork.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mitchell Paul
- Last Name(s): Vukich
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-476
- Arrest Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/15/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/15/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mitchell Paul Vukich's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Theft of Government Money, Property or Records Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 6/23. Initial appearance held 6/29. Status hearing set for 8/26 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news