Orangias partook in a podcast after the Jan 6th event https://www.spreaker.com/user/10736989/podcast-91-x1
Orangias was inside the Capitol building from 2:50 -2:55 P.M.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael
- Last Name(s): Orangias
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-265
- Arrest Location: Louisville, KY
- Entry Last Updated: 09/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Orangias's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 3/17/21. Initial appearance held 3/24/21. Charged via criminal information 3/30/21 and arraigned 4/16/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Plea agreement entered 8/31. Pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing set for 2/25/22 at 1:30 pm.
CHRISTOPHER D. AMORE
- Orangias Complaint
- Orangias Information
- Orangias Statement of Facts
- Orangias Plea Agreement
- Orangias Statement of Offense
In the news
- Coming soon