Roche entered the Capitol Building and made his way to the Senate Chambers. His actions prior to entry are not detailed, and there are no charges for any violence against Roche.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael Lee
- Last Name(s): Roche
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-359
- Arrest Location: Murfreesboro , TN
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/30/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Lee Roche's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketting in a Capitol Building
Roche was arrested on April 13, 2021 and had his initial appearance in the Middle District of Tennessee the same day. He was released on conditions. Status hearing set for 8/24 at 1:00 PM.
In the news
- Coming soon