Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew Ryan
- Last Name(s): Miller
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-75
- Arrest Location: Cooksville, MD
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Ryan Miller's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderlly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Stepping, Climbing, Removing, or Injuring Property on the Capitol Grounds
Arrested 1/25. Initial appearance held the same day. Indicted 2/3. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 2/16. Plea offer extended. Status report due by 7/29.
In the news
- Coming soon