There is no account of violence on Mark’s behalf. He did, however, enter the Capitol building with a large crowd. There are pictures of him throughout the building on January 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mark
- Last Name(s): Simon
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-67
- Arrest Location: Huntington Beach , CA
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mark Simon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Mark Simon was arrested on 1/28/21 and appeared in court the same day. He pleaded not guilty to all counts on 2/3. On 8/9, he entered a plea. On 12/7, he was sentenced to 35 days in prison as well as $500 restitution.
Michael R. Sherwin Brenda J. Johnson Assistant United States Attorney D.C. Bar No. 370737 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 (202) 252-7801 [email protected]
Federal register number is 65409-060.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Mark Simon's release date is 3/5/21.
In the news
- Coming soon