Sahady is the VP of an organization called Super Happy Fun America, a brand that advocates for the straight community. Sahady and another individual, a woman, working on behalf of Super Happy Fun America arranged 7 busses to take individuals in large numbers to D.C on January 6th. There is a picture of both Sahady and the woman inside the Capitol. Although there is no information on who all went on the busses, and their actions on January 6th, there was no account of violence committed by Sahady.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mark
- Last Name(s): Sahady
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-134
- Arrest Location: Boston, MA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/30/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mark Sahady's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a : Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 1/19/21 in Boston. Criminal information issued 2/19/21. Sahady pleaded not guilty on all counts. Status hearing set for 10/5/21 at 2:00 pm.
Michael R. Sherwin Jessi C. Brooks Assistant United States Attorney CA Bar No. 283055 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 (202) 252-7745 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon