Panayiotiou entered the building and appears to walk peacefully throughout.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Marcos
- Last Name(s): Panayiotiou
- Case Number: 22-cr-000555
- Arrest Location: Wrightsville, NJ
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 10/16/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Marcos Panayiotiou's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Panayiotiou was arrested on 12/2/21 and indicted 2/16/22. On 8/26, he plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing scheduled for 11/8 at 10am virtually.
MARIA Y. FEDOR USAO, DC 555 Fourth Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] (202) 353-7366
- Panayioutiou Complaint
- Panayiotiou Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #4-ORDER granting  Motion to Seal Case as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 11_30_2021, Returned Executed on 12_2_2021 as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU from U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Order TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #11-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #12-NOTICE OF FILING OF DISCOVERY MEMORANDA by USA as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #13-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Carol Dominguez appearing for MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #19-Unopposed MOTION to Continue THE JULY 25, 2022 STATUS CONFERENCE, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
- #23-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, MARCOS PANAYIOTOU as to MARCOS PANAYIOTOU
In the news
- Coming soon