Thomas and Lori Vinson said they went to the Capitol as a “peaceful bunch of people there to
express their views to Congress…,” describing their conduct mainly as chanting and talking.
According to the Vinsons, they did not damage or take anything. They are pictured inside the capitol, recording and taking pictures on their phones, however no violence on their behalf was detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Lori Ann
- Last Name(s): Vinson
- AKA: Lori Ann Utley
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-247
- Arrest Location: Owensboro, KY
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/16/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Lori Ann Vinson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business; Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Arrested 2/23. Initial appearance 3/16. Charged via criminal information 5/12. Arraigned 6/7 where she pleaded not guilty to all counts. Plea agreement hearing held 7/27 where she pleaded guilty to count 4 of the information. Sentencing set for 10/22 at 9:30 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Channing D. Phillips. Mary L. Dohrmann 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Phone: (202) 252-7035 Email: [email protected]
In the news