Surveillance shows Grover at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. However, he doesn’t appear to engage in any violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Logan
- Last Name(s): Grover
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-374
- Arrest Location: Erie, CO
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 09/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Logan Grover's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 4/28/21 and initial appearance held 5/4/21. Charged via criminal information 5/24/21. Arraigned 6/15/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 10/13/21 at 10:30 am.
Katherine Nielsen DOJ-CRM-Fraud Section 1400 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 355 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to LOGAN GROVER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to LOGAN GROVER
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.28.2021 in Erie, Colorado as to LOGAN GROVER
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to LOGAN GROVER from US District Court for the District of Colorado
- Docket Download-7.7.21
In the news
- Coming soon