There is no evidence of any violence committed by Cantwell. His indictment included 6 counts however violence was not included in any of them.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Lewis Easton
- Last Name(s): Cantwell
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-89
- Arrest Location: Asheville, NC
- Entry Last Updated: 09/10/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Lewis Easton Cantwell's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building and Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building and Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building and Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Capitol Building and Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Indicted 2/5/21. Arrested 2/18/21. Status conference held on 3/2/21. Status conference held on 4/20/21. Status conference held on 6/22/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond. Status conference set for 8/18/21 at 2 pm.
In the news
- Coming soon