Gable allegedly posted videos and social media messages describing the events on Jan. 6th. He is shown on surveillance walking peacefully throughout the building and doesn’t appear to engage in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Levi
- Last Name(s): Gable
- Case Number: 22-cr-00189
- Arrest Location: Tulsa, OK
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 09/14/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Levi Gable's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Gable was arrested on 5/26/22 and indicted the same day. He appeared in court on 5/31 and plead not guilty to all charges. The next status conference is 9/21 at 10am.
Jason Manning, DOJ New York Avenue, NW 11th Floor Washington, DC 20005 202 514 6256 [email protected]
- Gable Complaint
- Gable Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to LEVI GABLE
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to LEVI GABLE from United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to LEVI GABLE
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to LEVI GABLE
- #12-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to LEVI GABLE
- #13-Consent MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to LEVI GABLE
- #15-ORDER granting  Motion for Disclosure as to LEVI GABLE
In the news
- Coming soon