Dropkin was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He was in the building for approximately 40 minutes, and followed the crowd as he filmed and photographed the events from his cell phone. It doesn’t appear he engaged in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Lawrence
- Last Name(s): Dropkin
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-601
- Arrest Location: Newark, NJ
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Lawrence Dropkin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Dropkin was arrested on 10/1/21. He appeared in court on 10/7. His preliminary hearing is set for 12/16.
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO District of New Jersey 970 Broad Street Ste 700 Newark, NJ 07102 973-645-2757 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to LAWRENCE DROPKIN, JR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to LAWRENCE DROPKIN, JR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to LAWRENCE DROPKIN JR
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.1.2021 as to LAWRENCE DROPKIN, JR
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- #8-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to LAWRENCE DROPKIN, JR
- Docket Download-11.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon