Brock is pictured inside the Senate Chamber. In his June indictment, there were no counts of violence. His Statement of Facts included no evidence of physical violence as well.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Larry Rendall
- Last Name(s): Brock
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-140
- Arrest Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Larry Rendall Brock's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings and Aiding and Abetting
Arrested 1/10/21. Initial appearance held 1/12/21. Charged via criminal information 2/19. Arraigned 2/25 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Charged via superseding indictment 6/23. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 6/24. Defendant remains on release. Status conference set for 8/25 at 4 pm.
Ahmed M. Baset
IL Bar No. 630-4552 Assistant United States Attorney 555 4th Street, N.W. Room #3626 Washington, DC 20530 202-252-7097 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon