Blakely is pictured standing outside the Capitol Grounds, and also walking inside the Capitol building. Blakely was not charged with any violence and there is no evidence of him engaging in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kevin Sam
- Last Name(s): Blakely
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-356
- Arrest Location: McKinney, TX
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kevin Sam Blakely's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority, Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds, Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds.
Arrested 3/23/21. Initial appearance 3/26/21. Charged via criminal information on 5/12/21. Status hearing held on 7/9/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon