Blakely is pictured standing outside the Capitol Grounds, and also walking inside the Capitol building. Blakely was not charged with any violence and there is no evidence of him engaging in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kevin Sam
- Last Name(s): Blakely
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-356
- Arrest Location: McKinney, TX
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Entry Last Updated: 07/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/02/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kevin Sam Blakely's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority, (1) Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds, (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds. (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 3/23/21. Initial appearance 3/26/21. Charged via criminal information on 5/12/21. On 10/21, he pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing is scheduled for 3/24/21.
Anita Eve U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE/PA 615 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 861-8577 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Blakely - Complaint
- Blakely - Statement of Facts
- Blakely Information
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #6-ORDER granting 5 MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #7-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY (1) Personal Recognizance.
- #10-ORDER Granting 7 Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #14-ORDER as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY,
- #15-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice William Cox, III
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- Docket Download-6.13.21
- #18-Waiver of Indictment by KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #19-PLEA AGREEMENT as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #20-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #21-WAIVER of Trial as to KEVIN SAM BLAKELY
- #22-WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by KEVIN SAM BLAKELY.
- Updates to Docket-12.2.21
In the news
- Coming soon