Lollar appears at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in Facebook videos as well as police body-worn camera footage. At one point he attempts to film police interactions with the crowd and falls.
His Statement of Facts does not reveal any specific violent altercations.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joshua
- Last Name(s): Lollar
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-152
- Arrest Location: Sprig, TX
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 12/26/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joshua Lollar's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (1) Civil Disorder (2) Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (3) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (6) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (7)
Arrested 1/15. Initial appearance held 1/22. Indicted 2/24. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/3. Defendant remains on release. His last status conference was on 12/19/22. Lollar will have a plea agreement hearing and sentencing on 3/14/23 at 10 am in Courtroom 9.
Mona Sedky US Department of Justice-CCIPS/DC USAO Cyber Crime Section-Poc McCoy, Marcus 1400 New York Ave, Room 7113 Washington, DC 20530-202 514 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Steven Phillip Ward DOJ-NSD-Counterterrorism Section 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Ste 7600-Washington, DC 20530 202 305 2461- FAX 202 514 [email protected] TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on bond to third-party custodian.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-7.22.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOSHUA LOLLAR from US District Court Southern District of Texas Houston
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond -Defendant JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #8-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing and Toll Speedy Trial Clock by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #9-ORDER granting 8 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #10-INDICTMENT as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order for Discovery by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLA
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) and Sealed Materials in Discovery by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Steven Philip Ward appearing for USA
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #17-ORDER-Granting 13 Motion for Disclosure as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #21-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to JOHN LOLOS
- #22-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #25-NOTICE of Discovery Status Update February 2022 by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #27-NOTICE of Proposed Order Joint Scheduling Order by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #41-NOTICE of Proposed Order re Pretrial Schedule by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #42-NOTICE of Government's Position Regarding Holding Sentencing Hearing by Video Teleconference by USA as to JOSHUA LOLLAR
- #43-NOTICE of Defendant's Position on Change of Plea Hearing by Video Conference by JOSHUA LOLLAR
In the news
- Coming soon