Joseph Biggs holds a leadership position in the Florida Proud Boys chapter. He went to D.C along with Ethan Nordean, Zachary Rehl, and Charles Donohoe (all Proud Boy Members from their respective states). Biggs is pictured inside the capitol, he entered around 2:14 (around the time of first entry). There is no evidence of any violence committed by Biggs.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joseph Randall
- Last Name(s): Biggs
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-175
- Arrest Location: Ormond Beach, FL
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Joseph Randall Biggs: Click here to help cover Joseph Randall's legal and living expenses
Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
Arrested 1/20/21 in the Middle District of Florida. Initial appearance 1/20/21 in the Middle District of Florida. Indicted 3/10 and arraigned 3/23 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-6. Defendant remains committed. Status conference set for 9/21 at 11 am.
James B Nelson
James B Nelson US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth St, NW Room 4112, Washington, DC 20001 202 252 6986 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Jason Bradley Adam McCullough US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7233, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Attorney
SCSO-SCH Joseph Biggs Inmate 202100002744 PO Box 1907 Pinellas Park, FL 33780"
Information on Writing/Encouragement
*Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Biggs - Affidavit
- Biggs - Complaint
- Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, Donohoe - Indictment
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #6-Joint MOTION to Toll Speedy Trial by USA as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #7-ORDER Granting 6 Joint MOTION to Toll Speedy Trial by USA as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #10-Receipt for Surrender of Passport as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #38-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed as to Joseph Randall Biggs
- #39-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #42-Memorandum in Opposition by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS re 31 MOTION to Revoke Pretrial Release
- #47-Amended Memorandum in Opposition by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS re 31 MOTION to Revoke Pretrial Release Amended-Corrected
- #51-NOTICE of Delivery of Video Evidence by USA as to ETHAN NORDEAN, JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS re Motion Hearing-Speedy Trial - Excludable Start-Set Deadlines-Hearings
- #53-UPPLEMENT by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS to Opposition to Motion to Revoke (Hull, John)
- #64-RESPONSE TO Court Order Issued during Oral Ruling on April 19, 2021 by USA as to ETHAN NORDEAN, JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS, ZACHARY REHL, CHARLES DONOHOE
- #66-DETENTION ORDER as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #67-NOTICE OF APPEAL - Final Judgment by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS re 66 Order of Detention Pending Trial- Defendant HWOB. Filing fee $ 505,
- #69-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS, ZACHARY REHL, CHARLES DONOHOE.
- #83-ORDER granting the Government's 82 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS (2), ZACHARY REHL (3), CHARLES DONOHOE (4). See Order for details.
- #96-NOTICE OF FILING by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS Attachments-1 Exhibit Biggs 04032021 Acceptance of Protective Order
- #105-MOTION to Dismiss Case Unopposed Motion to Join Nordean Motion to Dismiss by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGGS
- #120-Joint MOTION for Extension of Time to File Response-Reply
- #137-MOTION for Bond and to Reopen Detention Hearing 18 USC 3142 (f) by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGG
- #138-MOTION for Bond and to Reopen Detention Hearing 18 USC 3142 (f) by JOSEPH RANDALL BIGG
- #145-MANDATE of USCA as to ETHAN NORDEAN, JOSEPH RANDALL BIGG
- Docket Download-6.10.21
In the news
- Coming soon