Pruitt’s actions on January 6th are not available in detail on the DOJ website. He was, however, charged with acts of violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joshua
- Last Name(s): Pruitt
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-23
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/15/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joshua Pruitt's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder Obstruction of an Official Proceeding Aiding and Abetting Destruction of Government Property Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Bulding Acts of Physical Violence in the Capitol Building
Arrested / initial appearance on 1/7 . Indicted 1/27. Arraigned 2/11 and pleaded not guilty to counts 1-8. Status conference set for 10/21 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon