U.S. Capitol Police Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) recordings show Knowles entering the U.S. Capitol building on January 6, 2021, at approximately 3:13 pm. He is not charged with any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joshua
- Last Name(s): Knowles
- Case Number: 22-cr-297
- Arrest Location: Gilbert, AZ
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 01/18/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joshua Knowles 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 8/31/22. Released on personal recognizance on 9/8/22. The status conference that was scheduled for December 8, 2022, was rescheduled to February 14, 2023, at 9:00 a.m.
Trial Attorney MO Bar. 69601 601 D St. NW Washington DC 20001 phone- (202)-353-0521 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 8/15/2022, Returned Executed on 8/31/2022 as to JOSHUA KNOWLES
- #7 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JOSHUA KNOWLES (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 09/08/2022.
- #8 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOSHUA KNOWLES from United States District Court for the District of Arizona (Phoenix Division) Case Number 2:22-mj-03282
- #10 INFORMATION as to JOSHUA KNOWLES (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #12 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and to Waive Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by JOSHUA KNOWLES.
- #13 ERRATA by JOSHUA KNOWLES re  Motion to Continue
- #15 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSHUA KNOWLES.
- #15 a) Proposed Protective Order
- #16 ORDER as to JOSHUA KNOWLES granting the Government's  Unopposed Motion for Protective Order. See Order for details. Signed by Judge Timothy J. Kelly on 12/23/2022
In the news
- Coming soon