MSNBC footage and Capitol surveillance showed Dressel inside the Capitol on Jan. 6.
There is no evidence he acted violently. He said in a Facebook message he “was trying to stop the crazy s*** and calm things down.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joshua
- Last Name(s): Dressel
- Case Number: 21-cr-00572
- Arrest Location: St. Louis, MO,
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 05/28/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joshua Dressel's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Dressel was arrested on 7/13/21 and appeared in court on 7/16. He was released on personal recognizance. His last status hearing took place on 5/5/22. and will be completed at a date TBD
Matthew Moeder US Dept of Justice 400 E 9th Street, Room 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 816 426 4103 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Seth Adam Meinero
Seth Adam Meinero DOJ-USAO 555 4th St, NW Washington, DC 20904 202 252 5847 [email protected]
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #3-MOTION to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.13.2021 in St. Louis, Missouri as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Seth Adam Meinero
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #10-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure in Discovery of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #13-INFORMATION as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #15-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #16-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memorandum by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #17-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Arraignment and Status Date and Exclude Time under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #19- NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Moeder, Matthew
- #20-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
- #23-NOTICE of United States' Memoranda Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to JOSHUA DRESSEL
In the news
- Coming soon