Haynes is accused of damaging abandoned media equipment left in an outdoor media stating area. He is also accused of assisting two individuals who removed an air conditioning unit from the Capitol.
HAYNES stated to FBI agents “he disagrees with the force used by law enforcement officers
on January 6, 2021, to prevent Trump supporters from stopping the presidential election from
In addition, Haynes says he saw US law enforcement officers waving people into the Capitol.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joshua Dillon
- Last Name(s): Haynes
- Case Number: 21-cr-00594
- Arrest Location: Covington, VA
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Judge: Tanya S. Chutkan (Current)
- Entry Last Updated: 05/27/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joshua Dillon Haynes's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Proceedings (1) Destruction of Property in the Territorial Jurisdiction (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (6) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (7) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (8)
Joshua Haynes was arrested on 7/1/21 and indicted on 9/22. His last status conference took place on 5/4/22. Another one is scheduled for 6/10 at 3 30 pm, virtually.
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell US Attorney General's Office-DC 555 Fourth St, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 803 1590 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.1.2021 Covington, VA as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-Emergency MOTION to Revoke Bond Under 18 USC 3148(b) and Issue Arrest Warrant by USA as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #13-RESPONSE by JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #15-MOTION to Revoke by JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #16-INDICTMENT as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #18-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES from US District Court Western District of Virginia
- #19- NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #20- NOTICE of Memorandum Regarding Discovery by USA as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
- #21-INDICTMENT as to JOSHUA DILLON HAYNES
In the news
- Coming soon