Brown came to DC to provide security to speakers in the Stop the Steal rally. According to a government affidavit, he stated “that the officers were, in his opinion, violating the laws of the Constitution of the United States.” Brown shielded civilians from police brutality.
He did not enter the Capitol building and remained outside. However, the government is charging him and others for being on the premises that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremy
- Last Name(s): Brown
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-609
- Arrest Location: Tampa, FL
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 05/03/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 05/03/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Jeremy Brown: Click here to help cover Jeremy's legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2)
On 9/30/21, Jeremy Brown was arrested. During his arraignment on 12/8/21, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. There is another status hearing set for 4/26/21 at 12:30pm EST. His case in the Florida Middle District Court is still ongoing and has a trial date set for April. His last status conference and Faretta Hearing took place on 5/10/2022. Another status hearing continues on 6/23 at 9 30 am virtually. Members of the public may access the hearings by dialing the court's toll-free public access line: (877) 848-7030, access code 321-8747.
Louis J. Manzo DOJ-CRM 1400 New York Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20002 202 616 2706, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Jeremy Brown Pinellas Co Jail 8:21-Mj-1990-SPF #1875858 14400 49th St North Clearwater, Fl 33762
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Jeremy Brown Docket Sheet as of 05/03/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JEREMY BROWN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JEREMY BROWN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JEREMY BROWN
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.30.2021 in Tampa, Florida as to JEREMY BROWN
- #6-INFORMATION as to JEREMY BROWN
- #8-NOTICE Regarding Case Relation by USA as to JEREMY BROWN
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-NOTICE Of The Filing Discovery Request Letter by JEREMY BROWN
- #11-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JEREMY BROWN
- #12-ORDER granting 11 Motion for Protective Order as to JEREMY BROWN
- #13-NOTICE of Additional Case Information by USA as to JEREMY BROWN
- #14-STATUS REPORT on Status of Discovery by USA as to JEREMY BROWN
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jeffrey S. Nestler appearing for USA
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Kathryn Leigh Rakoczy appearing for USA
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Troy A. Edwards, Jr appearing for USA
- #18-DEFENDANT'S EXHIBIT LIST and EXHIBIT admitted into evidence at the Detention Hearing held on 10.5.2021 by Jeremy Brown.
In the news