Brown came to DC to provide security to speakers in the Stop the Steal rally. He allegedly went past barriers police outside the Capitol and did not stop when ordered to stop by police.
Brown’s affidavit states “that the officers were, in his opinion, violating the laws of the Constitution of the United States.” He says he was shielding civilians from police brutality.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremy
- Last Name(s): Brown
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-609
- Arrest Location: Tampa, FL
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 10/01/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/05/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeremy Brown's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building
On 9/30/21, Jeremy Brown was arrested.
Louis J. Manzo DOJ-CRM 1400 New York Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20002 202 616 2706, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JEREMY BROWN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JEREMY BROWN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JEREMY BROWN
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.30.2021 in Tampa, Florida as to JEREMY BROWN
- #6-INFORMATION as to JEREMY BROWN
- #8-NOTICE Regarding Case Relation by USA as to JEREMY BROWN
- Docket Download-10.4.21
- Updates to Docket-10.5.21
In the news
- Coming soon