According to his indictment, Bertino is accused of conspiring with Joe Biggs, Ethan Nordean, Zachary Rehl, Charles Donohue, Enrique Tarrio, and Dominic Pezzola.
He allegedly possessed 6 weapons and brought them into DC.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremy
- Last Name(s): Bertino
- Case Number: 22-cr-00329
- Arrest Location: UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/23/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeremy Bertino's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Seditious Conspiracy (1) Unlawful Possession of a Firearm (2)
Bertino was indicted on 10/6/22 and plead guilty the same day to counts 1 and 2. He was released on personal recognizance before sentencing. A joint status report is due April 3 before sentencing. There is no sentencing scheduled at this time.
Erik Michael Kenerson
Jason Bradley Adam McCullough
- Information as to Jeremy Bertino
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to JEREMY BERTINO
- STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JEREMY BERTINO
- #6-WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by JEREMY BERTINO
- #7-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JEREMY BERTINO
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ John Parke Davis appearing for JEREMY BERTINO
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Taylor Goodnight appearing for JEREMY BERTINO
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JEREMY BERTINO
- #11-Joint STATUS REPORT Regarding Sentencing by USA as to JEREMY BERTINO
- #12-Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to JEREMY BERTINO
- #13-Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to JEREMY BERTINO
In the news
- Coming soon