On January 17, 2021, Jenniffer Parks was located and voluntarily interviewed. According to
Parks, she attended the rally in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021. PARKS believed she was
attending a peaceful rally in support of President Donald Trump. Parks, along with Esther
Schwemmer, entered the U.S. Capitol for “thirty minutes to one hour” after the
doors were broken. PARKS entered the Capitol Building through the front lower door with no
stairs. PARKS proceeded up a round staircase to the second floor and observed groups of people
praying and singing. She attempted to exit the Capitol Building through the front door and was told by a police officer not to exit there. She was then was directed by another police officer to leave down a
hallway, and she exited the building at that time.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jennifer
- Last Name(s): Parks
- Case Number: 21-mj-378
- Arrest Location: Kansas City, KS
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jennifer Parks's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering or Remaining in Any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Parks self-surrendered on 4/23/21 and appeared in court the same afternoon. During an arraignment on July 21st, she pleaded not guilty to all counts. Parks was released on personal recognizance. Her last status hearing was 8/24.
Anita Eve US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE/PA 615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 215 861 8577- [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- Parks Complaint
- Parks Statement of Facts
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JENNIFER RUTH PARKS
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to JENNIFER RUTH PARKS
- #6-ORDER Granting 5 MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to JENNIFER RUTH PARKS
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Maria Jacob appearing for JENNIFER RUTH PARKS
- Parks Information
- Docket Download-8.1.21
In the news
- Coming soon