Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jacob
- Last Name(s): Lewis
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-100
- Arrest Location: Victorville, CA
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/20/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jacob Lewis's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Lewis was arrested on 1/27/2021 and appeared in court the same afternoon. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His next status conference is set for 9/30.
Susan Lehr DOJ-USAO 1620 Dodge Street, Ste 1400, Omaha, NE 68102 506-402 661 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Nicholas George Miranda US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] TERMINATED 7/01/021-
NA-Released with conditions.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Lewis owns a local gym in his community.
In the news
- Coming soon