Jacob Lewis attended the Trump rally and walked with the crowd toward the Capitol. When he arrived, he stated that people were already inside and police “escorted” him in.
Lewis told the FBI “he did not partake in any violence while he was in the building and that he believed that some individuals involved in agitating were Antifa members in disguise.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jacob
- Last Name(s): Lewis
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-100
- Arrest Location: Victorville, CA
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 04/27/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jacob Lewis's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Lewis was arrested on 1/27/2021 and appeared in court the same afternoon. He entered a plea of not guilty on 03/04/21. Lewis entered a guilty plea as to count 4 on 01/06/2022. Sentencing held on 04/14/2022, sentenced to a term of 24 months (2 years) of Probation. The Defendant is further ordered to pay a $10 special assessment, $500 in restitution and a $3,000 fine, as to Count 4. Remaining Counts 1-3 of the Information are dismissed on the Government's Oral Motion; heard and granted.
Susan Lehr DOJ-USAO 1620 Dodge Street, Ste 1400, Omaha, NE 68102 506-402 661 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Nicholas George Miranda US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] TERMINATED 7/01/021-
Jacob Lewis's Mailing Address
NA-Released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Lewis owns a local gym in his community.
- Jacob Lewis Docket Sheet as of 04/27/2022
- #1-COMPLAINT as to JACOB LEWIS
- #3-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Dan Eckhart appearing for JACOB LEWIS
- #4-NOTICE of Familiarity with Sentencing Guidelines by JACOB LEWIS
- #5-INFORMATION as to JACOB LEWIS
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JACOB LEWIS
- #9-NOTICE Of Waiver of Appearance at Arraignment by JACOB LEWIS
- #10-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice David Bigney
- #11-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.22.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.10.2021 as to Defendant JACOB LEWIS
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE David R. Bigney appearing for JACOB LEWIS
- #13-Consent MOTION to Continue by USA as to JACOB LEWIS.
- #14-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Lehr, Susan added
- #16-Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to JACOB LEWIS.
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to JACOB LEWIS
- #18-ORDER granting 17 Motion for Protective Order as to JACOB LEWIS
- #20-Unopposed MOTION for Order AN ORDER TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to JACOB LEWIS
- #21-Consent MOTION to Continue STATUS HEARING by USA as to JACOB LEWIS.
- #22-MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF SEPTEMBER 14, 2021 by USA as to JACOB LEWIS
- #23-STATUS REPORT of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to JACOB LEWIS
- #24-STATUS REPORT of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to JACOB LEWIS
- #25-Unopposed MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release-Allow Travel by JACOB LEWIS
- #26-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JACOB LEWIS
- #29-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JACOB LEWIS
- #31-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery as of 2-9-22 by USA as to JACOB LEWIS
- #35-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JACOB LEWIS
- #36-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JACOB LEWIS
- #40-JUDGMENT as to JACOB LEWIS
In the news
- Coming soon