The statement of facts and arrest warrant for this case are under seal. They cannot be viewed by members of the public. We know Westbury entered the Capitol, and the seal was put in place in part because two defendants in this case filmed events inside.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Isaac
- Last Name(s): Westbury
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-605
- Arrest Location: Lindstrom, MN
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 10/04/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Isaac Westbury's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
CIVIL DISORDER; Civil Disorder. (1) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon. (2) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon. (3) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon. (5) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds. (7) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. (8) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings. (9) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (10)
On 10/4/21, Isaac Westbury was arrested. He appeared in court on 10/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 1/31/22, his next status conference takes place.
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 (202) 252-7733 Fax: (202) 252-7792 Email: [email protected] TERMINATED: 10/27/2021 LEAD ATTORNEY Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Jordan Andrew Konig U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Civil Trial Section - Northern Region P.O. Box 55 Ben Franklin Station Washington, DC 20044 (202) 305-7917 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED INDICTMENT
- #3-MOTION to Seal Criminal Indictment, Arrest Warrants and Supporting Paperwork by USA as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WESTBURY
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Criminal Indictment, Arrest Warrants and Supporting Paperwork to ISAAC WESTBURY (1), AARON JAMES (2), ROBER WESTBURY (3).
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #21-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #23-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Joseph R. Conte. by ROBERT WESTBURY
- Docket Download-11.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon