The statement of facts and arrest warrant for this case are under seal. They cannot be viewed by members of the public. We know Westbury entered the Capitol, and the seal was put in place in part because two defendants in this case filmed events inside.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Isaac
- Last Name(s): Westbury
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-605
- Arrest Location: Lindstrom, MN
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 04/26/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/26/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Isaac Westbury's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
CIVIL DISORDER; Civil Disorder. (1) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon. (2) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon. (3) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon. (5) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds. (7) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. (8) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings. (9) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (10)
On 10/4/21, Isaac Westbury was arrested. Released on personal recognizance on 10/12/21. He appeared in court on 10/21/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. He entered a plea of not guilty to all counts again on 01/31/22. The status conference was rescheduled from 3/31/22 to 05/18/2022.
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 (202) 252-7733 Fax: (202) 252-7792 Email: [email protected] TERMINATED: 10/27/2021 LEAD ATTORNEY Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Jordan Andrew Konig U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Civil Trial Section - Northern Region P.O. Box 55 Ben Franklin Station Washington, DC 20044 (202) 305-7917 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Isaac Westbury et al Docket Sheet as of 04/26/2022
- #1-SEALED INDICTMENT
- #3-MOTION to Seal Criminal Indictment, Arrest Warrants and Supporting Paperwork by USA as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WESTBURY
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Criminal Indictment, Arrest Warrants and Supporting Paperwork to ISAAC WESTBURY (1), AARON JAMES (2), ROBER WESTBURY (3).
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #21-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #23-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Joseph R. Conte. by ROBERT WESTBURY
- #30-MOTION to Substitute Attorney by JONAH WESTBURY
- #31-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE John M. Pierce appearing for JONAH WESTBURY
- #32-ORDER granting 29 Motion for Protective Order as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES and ROBERT WESTBURY
- #33-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Status Memoranda by USA as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WESTBURY
- #34-Unopposed MOTION for Rule 44 Inquiry by USA as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WESTBURY_
- #35-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WESTBURY
- #37-ORDER granting 34 UNITED STATES' UNOPPOSED MOTION FOR RULE 44 INQUIRY as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WESTBURY
- #42-Unopposed Motion to Join
- #45-STATUS REPORT of Conflict Attorney by ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WESTBURY
- #46NOTICE of Report and Recommendation in United States v. Lesperance by USA as to ISAAC WESTBURY, AARON JAMES, ROBERT WEST
- #47- NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #51-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Christopher Matthew Cook appearing for USA_
In the news
- Coming soon