Hunter Palm is seen on video chanting and waving his cell phone along with the crowd. He walked into the speaker’s conference room and put his foot on the table, stating “I pay for it.” He also made a joke about hacking into the laptop there. He did not touch it.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Hunter
- Last Name(s): Palm
- Case Number: 21-cr-393
- Arrest Location: Denver, CO
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/02/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Hunter Palm's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Justice/Congress Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Palm was arrested on 5/12/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status conference is set for 9/28.
Troy A Edwards, Jr.
Troy A. Edwards, Jr. US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia 555 4th St, N.W. Washington, DC 20001 202 252 7081, Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to HUNTER PALM
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to HUNTER PALM
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.12.2021 Denver, Colorado as to HUNTER PALM
- #8-INDICTMENT as to HUNTER PALM
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release -Defendant HUNTER PALM placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #12-PRETRIAL MEMORANDUM Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #13-PROTECTIVE ORDER- Upon consideration of the government's unopposed motion for protective order
- #14-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #21-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to STEWART PARKS from US District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee Nashville
- Docket Download-8.1.21
In the news
- Coming soon