Hunter Palm is seen on video chanting and waving his cell phone along with the crowd. He walked into the speaker’s conference room and put his foot on the table, stating “I pay for it.” He also made a joke about hacking into the laptop there. He did not touch it.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Hunter
- Last Name(s): Palm
- Case Number: 21-cr-393
- Arrest Location: Denver, CO
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 05/09/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/26/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Hunter Palm's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Justice/Congress (1) Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority (2) Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (4)
Palm was arrested on 5/12/21. Released on personal recognizance on 06/01/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts on 6/21/21. On 03/07/22, the court ordered: "the parties shall file a joint status report on or before June 6, 2022."
Troy A Edwards, Jr.
Troy A. Edwards, Jr. US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia 555 4th St, N.W. Washington, DC 20001 202 252 7081, Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Hunter Palm Docket Sheet as of 04/26/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to HUNTER PALM
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to HUNTER PALM
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.12.2021 Denver, Colorado as to HUNTER PALM
- #8-INDICTMENT as to HUNTER PALM
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release -Defendant HUNTER PALM placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #12-PRETRIAL MEMORANDUM Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #13-PROTECTIVE ORDER- Upon consideration of the government's unopposed motion for protective order
- #14-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #21-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to STEWART PARKS from US District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee Nashville
- #22-ORDER- Upon consideration of the government's unopposed motion to disclose items protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and sealed materials
- #23-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #25-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to HUNTER PALM
- #26-Consent STATUS REPORT by HUNTER PALM
In the news
- Coming soon