Video footage showed Adams running through the doors with a flag in his hand. He followed the crowd inside the Capitol, chanting “USA.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Howard
- Last Name(s): Adams
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-291
- Arrest Location: Edgewater, FL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/10/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Howard Adams's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder; Obstruction of Justice/Congress; Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Disorderly conduct in restricted building or grounds; Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Parading or demonstrating in Capitol building
Adams was arrested on 3/10/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His last status conference was held on 7/29.
Michael Charles Liebman
Michael Charles Liebman US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 4th St, NW, Room 9106, Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7243, Fax: 202-353 9415 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- #3-Motion to Seal
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.10.2021 in Edgewater, FL as to HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Charles R. Haskell appearing for HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- #7-Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Brian Cantrell Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8307217
- #8-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Jeremy Buckmaster Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8308184
- #10-Receipt for Surrender of Passport as to HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- #11-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to HOWARD BERTON ADAMS.
- #12-VACATED PURSUANT TO ORDER FILED 4.6.2021..... PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jeremy J. Buckmaster appearing for HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Brian Adam Cantrell appearing for HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order , Unopposed MOTION to Vacate order of 3-22-21 by USA as to HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- #16-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to HOWARD BERTON ADAMS from US District Court Middle District of Florida Orlando Division
- #17-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #18-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to HOWARD BERTON ADAMS
- Docket Download-6.6.21
In the news
- Coming soon