Ehmke allegedly smashed open a window. Both he and Officer Fluke (who tried to apprehend him) fell to the ground. Afterwards, he was handcuffed and allowed to leave the grounds under his own power.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Hunter
- Last Name(s): Ehmke
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-29
- Arrest Location: Glendora, CA
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Hunter Ehmke's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Destruction of Government Property; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Ehmke was arrested on 1/13/21 and appeared in court the following day. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The last status conference took place on 9/10.
Dineen A. Baker US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 6954- Fax 202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on home detention with electronic monitoring.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #5-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE placed on Personal Recognizance Bond with Global Positioning System Monitoring
- #6-INDICTMENT as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.11.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia on 1.21.2021 as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #15-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- Docket Download-6.26.21
In the news
- Coming soon