Ehmke allegedly smashed open a window. Both he and Officer Fluke (who tried to apprehend him) fell to the ground. Afterwards, he was handcuffed and allowed to leave the grounds under his own power.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Hunter
- Last Name(s): Ehmke
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-29
- Arrest Location: Glendora, CA
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 01/25/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/25/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Hunter Ehmke's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Destruction of Government Property (1) Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Ehmke was arrested on 1/13/21 and appeared in court the following day. He plead not guilty to all counts on 2/10/21. On 1/14/2022, he entered a plea of guilty as to Count 1. On 5/13/22, he was sentenced to 4 months of incarceration, 3 years of supervised release; a special assessment of $100 and restitution in the amount of $2,281.
Dineen A. Baker US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 6954- Fax 202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Hunter Allen Ehmke's Mailing Address
NA-Released on home detention with electronic monitoring.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Hunter Allen Ehmke Docket Sheet as of 04/25/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #5-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE placed on Personal Recognizance Bond with Global Positioning System Monitoring
- #6-INDICTMENT as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.11.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia on 1.21.2021 as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #15-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #16-Joint MOTION to Continue Status by HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #18-MOTION for Hearing on Pretrial Release Conditions by HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #21-PLEA AGREEMENT as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #22-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE_
- #25-Consent MOTION to Continue Sentencing by HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE_
- #26-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Anne Veldhuis appearing for USA
- #30-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #31-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
- #35-JUDGMENT as to HUNTER ALLEN EHMKE
In the news
- Coming soon